A New Beginning | Scarves and Swiss Rolls: A New Beginning

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A New Beginning

Hello my lovely readers! l recently decided that my blog needed a revamp so here we are with a brand new blog. l am really trying to improve my mental state so l felt that restarting my blog with a clean state would be a good way to get out my feelings about various areas of my life. My mind is a weird place, but l hope to share it with you all as it grows. Be prepared for fandom rants, reviews on books and movies, craft tutorials, pinterest tests, recipes, general nerdy discussions, and anything else that crosses my mind. So strap in while l introduce myself and enjoy your ride on the crazy train.
My name is Danielle, but a lot of people call me Danni. l am a student at Western Carolina University, which is in a tiny little mountain town called Cullowhee. l am a hospitality and tourism major, with an intent to go into the convention and meetings industry. l am a type 1 diabetic and was diagnosed in 2005 when l was 12. l am a huge scatterbrain and sometimes l jump from subject to subject within one conversation. That's why l could never have a blog for just one subject, and l don't have the time to run multiple blogs. As a result, this blog will be a patchwork of my interests and random topics, just like my personality.
l am going to try to update often, and l hope to get at least two more posts out this week. However, l am a college student so other things might come first. For example, this week l have midterms before we go on fall break next week, so l may have to push a post back in favor of studying. Hopefully though, my time management skills will allow me to blog frequently.
Until next time, then.
Danni.

No comments:

Post a Comment